Since 1959, London Towncars has delivered the highest level of expertise and reliability in the industry. Our commitment to catering to our clients is reflected in every area of our company.
To maximize our effectiveness in providing you superior ground transportation, London Towncars seeks out and uses the most modern supportive technology available. From our state-of-the-art flight tracking system to our interactive and fully integrated Worldwide Reservations System, our use of technology assures you efficient, convenient, and timely service.
We know that you and your clients want to travel in style. Our fleet includes Sedans, Limousines, Executive SUV’s, and Executive Passenger Vans. They are always impeccably clean and meticulously maintained to ensure your safety. Each is fully equipped for client comfort and convenience, whether you are traveling for business or leisure.
Employee Selection, Training, and Care
Our clients are quality, and so are our employees. London Towncars carefully selects and thoroughly trains all of its employees. We also know that client satisfaction is closely tied to employee satisfaction. That’s why we offer employees what many chauffeured transportation companies do not: benefits that give employees confidence in their current and future security, and schedules that allow them to tend to their lives and rest when necessary.
To provide you with the most comprehensive services, London Towncars has developed a broad array of strong relationships and networks locally, nationally and worldwide. Our worldwide network of quality ground transportation providers also enables us to make excellent arrangements for you when your travels are out of the New York area.
The most important relationship to London Towncars is our relationship with you. We are dedicated to earning your loyalty through consistently providing you with only the very best client service.
Environmentally Responsible Practices
London Towncars cares about the environment. We therefore have implemented several changes in how we conduct business.
- We have reduced our use of paper by more than 50% through converting all paper documents – including confirmations, receipts, and invoices – to digital formats.
- We have equipped all of our light fixtures with Energy Star-certified compact fluorescent light bulbs, which are 75% more energy efficient than regular light bulbs.
- We now print all London Towncars promotional materials, including brochures, on recycled paper, and our monthly newsletters and business mailings have been converted to digital formats and email.
- London Towncars has instituted a “buy green” preferred supplier partnership. We now purchase office supplies, computers, and all other office-related products from companies that have established sustainability programs.
- All chauffeurs are company employees
- Average chauffeur tenure is 10 years
- We have no surcharges (fuel, admin, stc, etc)
- Five million insurance
- First licensed Operator in the City of New York: T&LC #B00001.
London Towncars is fully licensed with the State of New York and is a member of New York Limousine Association and National Limousine Association.